Most orders for In-Stock items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Items in stock will be shipped once the item is located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. We do not process payment for Out of Stock and Backordered items until the item is shipped.
Most orders placed prior to 1:00pm PST ship the same day. After your order leaves our facility, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you selected during checkout and the location of your shipping address. Please note that business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Special Order Items & Out Of Stock Items
Special Order Drop Ship and Out of Stock items require additional time before they can be shipped. These items ship once item is ready, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified.
Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator reserves the right to select the best possible shipping method that properly balances the timing of carrier pick-up, carrier capabilities, carrier service area, total transit time, and cost.
Shipping Methods and Costs
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods will be available. Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order.
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s). (Please note, some items may offer only one shipping method.) Shipping costs are dependent on the items in your order and the shipping method you select. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
Shipping costs for orders placed on this site are based on carrier minimums and the weight of the total order. An order containing multiple items may receive a volume-shipping discount and therefore your total shipping and handling cost may be lower than the sum of individual ship charges appearing in your cart. You will be provided with the total shipping cost for your order during Checkout. When ordering in bulk it is best to phone in your order. Large orders may require special handling or shipping calculations which may delay your order if we can not reach you to confirm the new shipping amount.
Generally, you will have the option of upgrading your shipping method for faster delivery (such as Next Day, or Overnight service or Guaranteed). If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received and clear credit authorization by 1:00 p.m. CST or your order may not be processed until the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
48 Contiguous United States
- Standard Ground, normally 1-4 business days
Most items may be shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via Standard Ground service. You can expect your order to arrive within 1-4 full business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Shipping costs for orders placed on this site are based on the weight of the total order. An order containing multiple items typically receives a volume-shipping discount and therefore your total shipping and handling cost may be lower than the sum of individual ship charges appearing in your cart. You will be provided with the estimated total shipping cost for your order during Checkout
- Shipping Rules and Restrictions
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- The shipping cost shown for an individual item reflects what you can expect to pay if the item ships separately. If a portion of your total order cannot be shipped the items available will ship together. If you wish the items to be shipped separately call customer service. Additional shipping and handling fees may apply.
- Please call a Customer Service Representative at (888) 643-0678 if you have any questions.
Tracking Your Order
When can you track your order?
Orders placed may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Therefore, tracking availability may vary depending on the type of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during Checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your item(s).
To view tracking information Log In your account 24 hours a day.
Finding Your Order Status
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your e-mail. You were required to enter an e-mail address during Checkout; you will receive e-mails at your address keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
You may Log into our web site for Your Account 24 hours a day. You may view information about your most recent orders (including tracking information) as well as past orders (including tracking information). If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail or by phone.
How is order status different from tracking information?
The status of your order represents what is happening with your order between the time you place it and the time it ships from our facility. Once your order leaves, it is handled by a carrier (such as FedEx, USPS or UPS) that may provide tracking information until your order is delivered*. The tracking information is accessible by logging onto Your Account on our web site when the information becomes available.
*Tracking information may not be available for up to 48 hours after an item is shipped.
Credit cards accepted:
- Master Card
- Discover Card
- American Express
Important information about payment:
- For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
- Occasionally we audit our automated credit card processing system for errors which may result in your payment not being processed before your order was shipped. We retain and will exercise the right within the credit card merchant guidelines to obtain credit card charges up to 1 year from the date of purchase; provided we failed to do so earlier. If we can obtain funding then we will invoice the customer to provide funds for the item(s) which were shipped and received.
Any taxes which Seller may be required to pay or collect under any existing or future laws with respect to the sale, purchase, delivery, storage, processing, use or consumption of any other materials covered thereby, including taxes upon or measured by the receipts from the sales thereof, shall be for the account of the Buyer who shall promptly pay the amount thereof to the Seller upon demand, or in lieu thereof, furnish Seller with a tax exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities.
E-mails About Your Order
Email addresses collected through order processing are only collected so that we may send you order confirmation information. Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator does not use this information for marketing purposes. After you place your order, you will receive e-mails about your order. Below are examples of e-mails you might receive:
- Order Confirmation E-mail confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records. This is not a guarantee of product availability in the unlikely event the item(s) are unavailable/out of stock. Your Credot Card will not be charged for out of stock or backordered items until the item ships.
- Shipment Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple e-mails depending on the items you selected, or if you ordered multiple items and they were shipped separately. The arrival time of your order depends on the ship method selected, item(s) selected, and your shipping location.
- Important notice about your order. There are a few reasons why you would receive this e-mail, including: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, duplicate order, cancellation of order, etc. Should you receive a notice like this, please call a Customer Service Representative at (888) 643-0678 immediately so the problem can be addressed.
Delivery of Your Items
Delivery of your items can take anywhere from one to four full business days, depending on your location and the shipping method you select at Checkout. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Cancellations Due to Order Processing Difficulties
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information.
- Cannot ship to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
- Invalid shipping method to specified destination.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an important notice regarding your order via e-mail which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
Changing or Canceling Your Order
After you have clicked "Check Out", your order begins to process and you cannot cancel or change your order online; however a customer service representative can change, add to or remove items from any order that has not been packaged for shipping. Special Orders can be cancelled no more than 24hrs after the time of ordering.
Good Damaged in Transit / Concealed Damage
Upon receipt, immediately inspect the item received for any possible damage. If there is obvious damage to the item, please take a photo and refuse receipt from the carrier. Damage to goods in transit is the responsibility of the carrier. It is the responsibility of the customer to report all damages to the carrier without delay. Any evidence of damage to material shipped, upon opening of the original shipping package must be reported to and a claim made with the delivery carrier without delay. If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact a Customer Service Representative within 24 hours of reciept at (888) 643-0678. Please provide your order number, item number and tracking number from your original confirmation e-mail, and your e-mail address and phone number. We will make every reasonable effort to work with you to replace the item in a timely manner.
Returning of Material
All sales are final. Returns are at the sole discretion of Ace Supply & Distribution. Any returns must be authorized prior to return with a Return Authorization number, and must be shipped prepaid. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge. Returns resulting from Ace shipping errors are NOT subject to any restocking charges.
- Place the RA Number on the outside of the box next to the packing list.
- Boxes without a visible and valid RA on the outside of the box will be refused.
Enclose a copy of the packing list with the item. Be sure to keep the original packing list for your records.
Ship the return package to:
Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator
9304 E US HWY 40
Independence, MO 64055
Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to insure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product.
You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer defect or a shipping error on our part.
Opening An Account
Opening an account is easy. Simply click My Account or when you place an order, you will be prompted to create an account name and password. An account offers you a safe, easy and fast way to order. It also serves as a way to track your order and receive e-mails about your order.
- Order History. Receive important information regarding your order and the capability to track your order up to the moment it arrives.
- Faster Checkout. Save your billing and shipping information to make it easier to find and buy your favorite stuff. Enjoy hassle-free checkout!
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- Accuracy of Information. Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator attempts to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Use of this Web Site. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator and its affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator or such third party owner.
- Linking to this Web Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on this Web Site without Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying this Web Site or any material displayed on this Web Site in frames or through similar means on another Web site without Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator or their affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator nor any of their affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator nor any of their affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator may have at law or in equity, if Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator reasonably determines that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator its affiliates may take any action they reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web Site of the related materials. Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator NOR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURES, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator nor its affiliates assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. IN NO EVENT WILL Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
- Choice of Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. This Web Site is administered by Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator from its offices in Arizona. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Arizona, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Web Site shall be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or the United States District Court of Arizona. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to call our customer service department at (888) 643-0678.
Updated September 2015
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through this Web site;
- The organization collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact our Customer Service Department by phone at (888) 643-0678.
Visiting our web site
"Cookies" are files stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. These cookies help us identify your account. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. Cookies also allow us keep your cart intact if you leave our site and return shortly. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but allow you to disable them if you wish. Cookies are required to use our shopping cart. If you have disabled cookies you will not be able to shop our site until they are enabled.
Emails Collected During the Ordering Process
Email addresses collected through order processing are only collected so that we may send you order confirmation information. Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator does not use this information for marketing purposes. To receive information about our coupons, sales, and specials,
From time to time, we may use the purchases you make to customize our product recommendations. We also track customer traffic patterns and site usage. Traffic and usage data is used only to improve our site's design and provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience.
Opening an Account
Our Third Party Relationships
We have established several relationships with third parties vendors to best serve our customers.
- Affiliates: From time to time we may establish an affiliate program. An affiliate program allows other Web sites to earn money by linking customers to our site from their sites. These affiliates can only access data about the number of transactions and their resulting earnings. They cannot access our customers' personal data. If you choose to apply to any of our affiliate programs, we use the data you give us strictly for conducting business with you. We have entered into certain agreements with certain third parties for the purpose of helping to administer the affiliate programs. Such third parties may have access to certain of your information if you are an affiliate of the web site but is restricted to only use such information in connection with its administration of the affiliate programs.
- Order Fulfillment: Certain vendors of ours may provide customer order fulfillment and shipping services on our behalf. These vendors have access only to information needed to accurately fulfill and ship orders, which are processed through such vendors. These vendors have agreed to not use any personally identifiable information of customers for any other purpose.
- Credit Card Processing: We use Authorize Net to process credit card orders. We supply them with data for credit card authorization and fraud detection only and they are restricted from using the data for any other purposes.
- Additional Third Party Relationships: From time to time, Ace Supply & Distribution dba Ace Radiator may engage other third parties to assist in providing marketing, order processing, fulfillment and shipping services. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services.
Additionally, we may share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. That is, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on our web site notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.
Questions about our Policies
If you have any questions regarding your privacy or any of our policies, please contact our Customer Service Department through this sites contact us page or by phone at (888) 643-0678.